How To Build A Fanbase In Music | ArtistHustle TV Episode 47. http://artisthustle.com 10 Ways to build a fanbase in music from nothing
1. Make your fans feel important. Interact with them both online and offline.
2. Always loop in your fans with what you are up to.
3. Create and complete your profiles on sites where most of the eyes and ears are
4. creating covers on popular songs and putting them on YouTube.
5. Make sure you create great content that’s worth watching and sharing.
6. Engage with those who interact with you.
7. Build Ambassadors among your top fans
8. Build Street Team of ambassadors helping you spread awareness.
9. Fans want to know a little about who creates it and how it was done
10. Share your creative process in your updates
BONUS: Partner and leverage with influencers who have an audience you want
ArtistHustle. Take your hustle to the next level. Marketing & branding for artists & entertainment brands. Debbie-Ann Shaw Owner of Artist Hustle.
Google +: https://plus.google.com/+ArtistHustle/
Tags: How To Build A Fanbase In Music | ArtistHustle TV Episode 47, artisthustle, artisthustletv, debbie-ann shaw, how to market yourself, music business tips, music marketing and promotion, music marketing strategies, music marketing tips, how to build a fanbase in music, how to build a fanbase on youtube, how to build your fanbase, how to build your audience on youtube, how to build a music fan base, how to get more followers on instagram, how to get your music heard, how to be a successful musician, how to be successful in music industry